Tuesday, June 21, 2005

From the place where it all ends. From the place where there is no more. From the place where my existance seems meaningless. From there, I shall watch.

So anyway, here we are. My Anime Blog. In English, in Spanish I don't believe anyone will see it. But dont worry, I may translate. So them, who am I? Just one of the lots of persons who likes to full the internet of their own meaningless thoughts. This time focused on anime. The other Blog, Scenery of the Doom's Day, is more general about me, it's in Spanish, though... anyway, hope for a best introductory post soon... after I decide to include it.

# posted by Septimo | 1:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


About Me
Nickname: 7Th
Actualizado: ?
MORE COMING UP NEXT

Posts
MORE COMING UP NEXT

Archivos
MORE COMING UP NEXT

Extras
MORE COMING UP NEXT

Links
MORE COMING UP NEXT

Radio Blog